- Prof. Patricia Rayas-Duarte , Oklahoma State University, USA
- Prof. Yuli Witono, Universitas Jember, Indonesia
- Assoc. Prof. Mohd. Fadzelly Bin Abu Bakar, University Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia, Malaysia
- Assoc. Prof. Eisuke Kato, Hokkaido University, Japan
- Dr. Maria Stefanie Dwiyanti, Hokkaido University, Japan
- Assoc. Prof. Yonathan Asikin, University of the Ryukyus, Japan
- Prof. Eiichiro Fukusaki, Osaka University, Japan
- Dr. Sastia Prama Putri, Osaka University, Japan
- Prof. Dr. Ir. C. Hanny Wijaya, Bogor Agricultural Institute, Indonesia
- Prof. Dr. Ir. Umar Santoso, Gadjah Mada University, Indonesia
- Lisa Heudorfer, Albstadt-Sigmaringen University of Applied Science, Germany
- Dr. Svenja Kloß, Albstadt-Sigmaringen University of Applied Science, Germany
- Dr. Kristina Eißenberger, Albstadt-Sigmaringen University of Applied Science, Germany
📃📃📃 Call For Papers:📃📃📃
6th International Conference on Food, Agriculture, and Natural Resources 2021
(Abstract acceptance batch 2-opened)
Abstract & paper submission:
Dear colleagues and friends,
Following the great success of the previous conferences, it is our great pleasure to invite you to attend the 6th International Conference on Food, Agriculture, and Natural Resources 2021. The conference will be held virtually from 4 to 5 August 2021.
THEME: “Empowering Local Agriculture and Natural Resources for Global Market in the Post Pandemic World”
– Herbal, functional food, nutraceuticals, and nutrition for health.
– Information system and technology in food and agriculture.
– Agricultural and natural resources industrialization for food, health, and energy.
– Business, management, regulatory and halal technology in food, agriculture, and natural resources.
– Eco-, agri-, and food-based tourism, education, and community empowerment.
– Food and agricultural waste utilization.
– Technology, social economy, food security during and post-pandemic.
– Proceeding Series of International Atlantis Press Group (part of Springer Nature) group of Clarivate Analytics’ Web of Science
– International Journal on Food, Agriculture, and Natural Resources (IJ-FANRES)
– Journal of Functional Food and Nutraceutical (JFFN)
– Emerging Markets: Business and Management Studies Journal (EMBM)
Important dates below!
May 11th, 2021: Open registration for abstract or full-paper submission
May 31st, 2021: Deadline for abstract submission Batch 1(closed)
June 10th, 2021: Deadline for abstract submission batch 2
June 11th, 2021: Announcement of abstract acceptance batch 1
June 15th, 2021:
Announcement of abstract acceptance batch 2
June 18th, 2021: Deadline of early bird registration payment
June 28th, 2021: Deadline of full paper submission
August 4th – 5th, 2021: Conference
We look forward to meeting you at the 6th International Conference on Food, Agriculture, and Natural Resources 2021 on 4 – 5 of August 2021
6th FANRes Committees
In collaboration of Swiss German University and International FANRes network